WE ARE HONORED TO ANNOUNCE Kevin AS THE WINNER OF OUR Q2 2019 MAKING A DIFFERENCE AWARD
This Award is a peer chosen, quarterly award given to an employee who truly makes a difference in the lives of our members, community and coworkers. Kevin has worked at Great River Federal Credit Union for just 5 and a half months, but has already formed many long lasting relationships and friendships at GRFCU. Kevin was nominated for this award for always having a positive attitude, and helping out wherever possible. He’s a great listener and has used his Spanish fluency to help our Spanish-speaking members fully understand their banking needs and resources!
Congratulations to Kevin and “Thank You” from all of us at the Credit Union for all you do for our members, employees and community. You are truly appreciated and we are lucky to have you!
Get to know Kevin a little more:
- Favorite thing about working at the Credit Union? My co-workers and helping the members.
- Hidden talent? Must still be hidden 😉
- Fun fact about yourself? I’m originally from El Salvador and moved to the US when I was 9.
- When not at the CU working, what’s your favorite thing to do? To be with family and friends or playing soccer. I am also a Business Management Student at SCTCC.
- Who is your favorite super hero? Spider-man
- Favorite movie/show? Fast and Furious
- Favorite place you have ever been? Anywhere in El Salvador
Favorite quote: You miss 100% of the shot you never take.