Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs)
Innovation remains a top priority here at Great River Federal Credit Union. Our team members are purposeful about watching trends and learning about technology advancements. We also make sure we are listening to our members and moving into a more customizable banking experience. That’s why we have installed Interactive Teller Machines at four of our branches!
What are ITM’s?
ITM’s combine the traditional functionality of an ATM, while offering greater self-service opportunities, and the ability to speak with a live teller if needed.
When & How Can I Speak with a Live Teller?
- Hours of Live teller – M-F 8-6 /Sat. 9-1
- Press Help on Bottom of Screen to Call for Assisted Transactions
- No Card or PIN Required with Teller Assisted Transactions
How Can Live Tellers/Assisted Transactions Help Me?
- Larger Cash Withdrawals and Deposits
- Anything Above Card Limit (Generally $500)
- Avoids Automatic Hold on Funds Over $225
- Change of Address
- Travel Notices
- Cash Withdrawals Over Card Limits (Typically $500)
- Visa Payments
- Loan Payments
What a Live Teller CAN’T Do Through an ITM
- Print Corporate Checks
- Accept/Dispense Coin
- Issue/Service Savings Bonds
- Accept Foreign Checks/Currency
- Credit Card Cash Advances
- Assist with IRA Transactions
- Notary Services
Can I Use it as an ATM Too?
- YES! ITM’s Function as an ATM All Day, Every Day!
- Co-Op Network Cards can be used Surcharge Free. This Includes All Great River Issued Cards.
- Withdrawal Limits Imposed for PIN-Based Transactions
- Deposit Up to 50 Checks Per Transaction
18146 198th Avenue
Big Lake, MN 55309
161 Glen Street
Foley, MN 56329
4 2nd Avenue North
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
214 12th Street South
Sauk Centre, MN 56378