The College You Choose & How You Finance it Matters!
The cost of college continues to rise, making it harder to afford. At Great River Federal Credit Union, we’re committed to helping students find the best funding for their education through college student loans. You’ll get significant cost-savings by choosing your credit union’s college student loan over other lenders.
We offer 2 valuable options depending on your needs.
For those starting their education journey, we offer Private Student Loan solutions for Undergraduate students to supplement family savings, scholarships, grants and federal aid.
- This loan is set up as a Line of Credit making new funding a phone call away
- Principal and interest will be deferred while attending college
- Flexible repayment terms including graduated repayment for two years
2. Student Loan Refinance
You’ll be able to refinance and consolidate your private and federal student loans (including PLUS loans) into one manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate1. Featuring a competitive interest rate and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life while amplifying your funds.
- Refinancing available up to $125,000
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your needs
(view our rates page for more information, repayment examples, and important disclosures)
- Borrow from a not-for-profit credit union you can trust
1. Subject to credit qualification and additional criteria, including graduating from an approved school.