At Great River Federal Credit Union we don’t have customers, we have members. When you join the credit union, you become a part owner in our financial institution.
Your story may bring you here in celebration, because of exciting future plans, or a life changing event. Maybe you are struggling and looking for help, or perhaps going to the credit union is an errand in your day. All of these stories matter to Great River Federal Credit Union! You are eligible to join Great River Federal Credit Union if you live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in Benton, Sherburne, or Stearns county. In addition, if a member of your immediate family or household is a current member, you are eligible to join.
The benefits of credit union membership are:
- Your initial $5 deposit entitles you to ownership of the credit union.
- Credit union earnings are returned to you in the form of higher dividends, lower loan rates, and low or no fees services.
- Once a member, always a member.
- The more services you use, the more you save with member relationship plans.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Still not convinced? Scroll down to learn about our member relationship plans!
Pick a plan that is right for you!
We offer a full scope of products and services and have four Member Relationship Plans for you to choose from. Remember the more products and services you use with us, the greater the reward!
All four plans offer FREE:
- Unlimited transactions at GRFCU owned ATMs
- Online banking access & mobile app
- Billpay, External & Account to Account transfers
- eStatements & text alerts
- Money Management system
- Notary Public services
- Automatic Transfers from Savings to Checking **
- Call 24 Telephone banking
- Fee Free Checking Accounts (standard credit qualifications apply) **
- VISA debit/ATM card**
- VISA rewards credit card (standard credit qualifications apply)***
** Must be 16 or older
***Must be 18 or older
In 2020, we paid out nearly $82,000 for our Member Referral Program.
Once you become a member take advantage of our Member Referral Program!
Refer friends & family to GRFCU and get $100!*
Learn more about the Marvin League
Learn more about our College Accounts
NEED HELP SWITCHING? USE OUR SWITCH KIT!
What is Shared Branching?
We joined the CO-OP Shared Branching Network. That means as a member of Great River FCU, you now have nationwide access to over 5,600 shared branches to cash checks, make deposits, and withdraw money wherever you go. Learn more about CO-OP Shared Branching here.
Text Message Locator:
- Send a text to 91989 from any mobile phone. In the body of the text, enter an address (with city, state), zip code or intersection (with city, state).
- In about 30 seconds, the service will reply with the CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM nearest that location.
- If you want more ATM locations, simply reply MORE to the message and additional surcharge-free ATM locations will be sent to your mobile device.
All other information on our Truth-In-Savings Disclosure applies.
* APY – annual percentage yield. APR – annual percentage rate.
1 – Each plan is determined monthly based upon the combined average monthly share and loan balances, automatically adjusting to ensure the member will receive full advantage of accounts at the credit union.