We are honored to announce Jill P. as the winner of our 2018 Q4 Making a Difference Award
This Award is a peer chosen, quarterly award given to an employee who truly makes a difference in the lives of our members, community and coworkers. Jill has worked at Great River Federal Credit Union for nearly 7 years. Now she is our AVP of Credit and Risk located out of our Sauk Rapids branch. Jill was nominated for this award for always being a ‘go-to’ for her lending knowledge and always helping to empower employees with explanations so they have a better understanding of the lending world as well. This allows employees to feel more confident to help our members in the best way possible.
Congratulations to Jill and “Thank You” from all of us at the Credit Union for all you do for our members, employees and community. You are truly appreciated and we are lucky to have you!
Get to know Jill a little more:
- When not at work, we can find Jill spending time with her son. They like attending Minnesota Wild and Twins games and exploring state parks around the state.
- A hidden talent of hers is that she can play piano.
With spring on it’s way, her favorite thing is Twins Baseball season and the weather being nice enough to start going on hikes.
- Something interesting about Jill that most people don’t know is she broke my leg in 7th grade and on a family vacation. She left her crutches at the top of a mountain in Colorado and they had to drive back up the mountain to get them. Whoops!
- Her favorite place she has ever been was Florida for Twins Spring Training with her son and Sanibel Island.
- Jill’s favorite part of her job is helping members understand how credit works and ways to improve their credit so they can obtain future loans. She’s all about empowering employees and members!
Favorite quote: When you forgive you heal. When you let go you grow.