Be A Part Of Something Great! It Matters.
Why Work at Great River
When you come to work at Great River, you’re joining a group of individuals committed to helping their fellow Minnesotans achieve financial success. You won’t just work here. You will have the opportunity to exercise your passion for helping others. You will get to create experiences in our community. You will get to be a part of an organization that does something meaningful each and every day. You will have something more than just a job.
Our Perks and Benefits
Great River Credit Union strives to adapt organizational priorities, benefits, and working conditions that inspires long-term commitment and engagement. Our goal is to promote the achievement of work-life harmony and wellness which will, in turn, strengthen our workplace and the communities we serve.
Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- 8 Hours/Year Paid Volunteer Time (Free Volunteer T-Shirts and the ability to Earn Logowear $’s)
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as Relay for Life, 5K’s, Meat Raffles, and more.
- $100 Logo Wear Allowance Upon Hire
- Drivers’ License Reimbursement (If Organ Donor)
- Staff Wellbeing Programs, Education, and Events
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Employer Paid Life, Long, and Short-Term Disability Insurance*
- Pet Insurance
- Prepaid Legal
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous Health Savings Account Match (Up to $900/yr)
- Student Loan Paydown Program (Gradifi)*
- Wellness Reimbursement $10/month
- Industry Leading 401k Match of 7%
- Paid Holidays and Time Off, Including Your Birthday
- Staff Referral Bonus ($125 Upon Hire & $125 After 6 Months)
- Advancement & Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training & Development
- Casual Dress Every Day (Jeans w/ Logo Wear)
- Open Door Policy w/Senior Management
- On-Site Credit Union & ATM
*Based on hours worked
Great River also offers a Wellbeing Committee that focuses on Physical, Social, Career, Financial, and Community Wellbeing. We also offer a Community Involvement Committee that focuses on volunteerism throughout our community. Just a few more perks of being part of the Great River Team!
We are always looking for self-motivated, reliable individuals with perseverance and a drive to succeed. Apply any time by completing an online application or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Career Opportunities:
Click here to visit us on Indeed.com to view current openings and to apply online.
Open Board of Directors Opportunities: