Transfer from Savings
There are lots of reasons why it’s great to keep some extra money in your Savings Account. In particular, doing so can be a safety net in case of an overdraft on your Checking Account.
How does it work?
With our automatic transfers, if you overdraw your checking account, we’ll automatically transfer funds from your membership savings account, and your transaction will go off without a hitch!
- Auto-Transfers FREE of charge
- System generated advances will occur in the lesser of $300, or the balance that is available in your savings account.
- No cost overdraft protection
- Simple option with no application or opt-in necessary
Overdraft Line of Credit
The Overdraft Line of Credit is an open line of credit loan that offers peace of mind by covering spending above and beyond what you have in your checking account.
Get the peace of mind.
How does it work?
Overdraft Line of Credit offers flexibility and convenience by automatically advancing funds into your checking account. It also offers an additional source of funds to use at your discretion.
- Auto-Transfers FREE of charge – No Annual Fee
- Fixed rate of 16% APR* on balances
- Conveniently access your line of credit using online banking, phone banking, or contacting a Member Advisor
- System generated advances will occur in the lesser of $300, or the balance that is available in your Line of Credit.
- Minimum payment is $20 for balances of $500 or less. Minimum payment increases by $20 for each additional $500 advanced.
- Credit limits based on credit approval
*APR- Annual Percentage Rate. APR is subject to change at any time. Subject to credit approval and a qualifying checking account. Payment is 4% of the balance or $20, whichever is greater. Balance will be transferred in increments of $300 per overage. Click here for more info.
- Quick/Easy Access to additional funds any time, for anything you need
- No cost until you access your line of credit
- Freedom from overdraft fees
- Flexible payment terms with low minimum payment requirements
Courtesy Pay is a service that allows us to pay an item presented for payment against your checking account, even if it causes the account to become overdrawn. This may include checks (share drafts), ACH (automatic payments), Bill Pay transactions, and other recurring debit transactions. *Also opt in to cover debit card and ATM transactions.
How does it work?
- Automatically honors insufficient fund transactions up to $500
- $35 per item fee will apply
- Checking account must be in good standing* and open for at least 60 days
- Covers checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, automatic bill payments, and recurring debit transactions. Must opt in for debit card and ATM transactions.
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
If you have established other overdraft protection methods, such as an automatic transfer from savings, or an Overdraft Line of credit, we will always look to pay any overdraft using those methods first, before utilizing Courtesy Pay.
We make managing your personal checking account easy!
Where and how your debt is structured matters. Consolidate debt, finance home improvements, or cover unexpected expenses.
BECOME A MEMBER
Your story may bring you here in celebration, because of exciting future plans, or a life changing event. Maybe you are struggling and looking for help, or perhaps going to the credit union is an errand in your day. All of these stories matter to us!