How You Use the Equity from Your House Matters!
A Home Equity Loan and Home Equity Line of Credit can eliminate payments on your credit cards, vehicle loans, personal loans, and make home improvements.
If you have equity in a property, you are eligible for the benefits of a home equity loan including:
- Equity position up to 80% of the appraisal less the 1st mortgage balance
- Fixed and adjustable rates available
- No pre-payment charges or penalties
- No annual membership or participation fees
- Variable rate loan based on the prime rate subject to change quarterly
- Advance funds 24/7 with online banking and CALL 24
- For detailed product information, please view the Home Equity Line of Credit Initial Disclosure
Our Home Equity Line of Credit is a form of revolving credit in which the equity in your home serves as collateral and allows you to draw out money when you need it.
Why choose a Home Equity Line of Credit? It’s a convenient way to pay for major items such:
- Educational Expenses
- Home Improvements
- Major purchases such as a boat, car, second home, once in a lifetime vacation, or even weddings
- Unexpected major medical expenses
- Consolidate high finance charge debts into a lower interest rate loan