How You Use the Equity from Your House Matters!
A home equity loan can eliminate payments on your credit cards, vehicle loans, personal loans, and make home improvements.
If you have equity in a property, you are eligible for the benefits of a home equity loan including:
- Equity position up to 80% of the appraisal less the 1st mortgage balance
- Fixed and adjustable rates available
- No pre-payment charges or penalties
- No annual membership or participation fees
- Variable rate loan based on the prime rate subject to change quarterly
- Advance funds 24/7 with online banking and CALL 24
- For detailed product information, please view the Home Equity Line of Credit Initial Disclosure
Our Home Equity Line of Credit is a form of revolving credit in which the equity in your home serves as collateral and allows you to draw out money when you need it.
Home Equity Line of Credit because it’s a convenient way to pay for major items such:
- Educational Expenses
- Home Improvements
- Major purchases such as a boat, car, second home, once in a lifetime vacation, or even weddings
- Unexpected major medical expenses
- Consolidate high finance charge debts into a lower interest rate loan