*Official Prize Entry Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Go to the contest webpage and fill out the entry form.
• Physical entries can be placed at any Great River Federal Credit Union branch location.
• Entries can be mailed or emailed to:
Great River Federal Credit Union
1532 West St Germain Street
St Cloud, MN 56301
• All entries (whether automatic or handwritten) become property of the Credit Union and will not be returned.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted
• Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
• All entries must be received between December 1, 2023, and December 15, 2023.
• Drawing will take place on or around December 18, 2023, and winner will be notified via phone or email shortly after. Winners will pick up their prize at the location they stated was their home branch on the entry form. 10 Winners total (one for each branch location).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Legal residents of the United States (except where prohibited by law) are eligible to participate and win. All participants must be at least 18 years of age. Employees of Great River Federal Credit Union, its subsidiaries, and the immediate family of any such persons (spouse, parents, siblings and children, and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of these individuals whether related or not related, aren’t eligible to win.
4. DECISIONS: By entering into the drawing, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to accept the decisions of the Credit Union as final. Entrants also agree to hold the Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents harmless from any liability arising from participation, or the acceptance of a prize. The Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives, and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance of prizes awarded or participation in this drawing. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and prize redemption.
5. PUBLICITY: The winners agree to permit the Credit Union to use his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except prohibited by law. The winner also agrees that their name and prize amount will be given to other entrants upon request.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The Credit Union may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time. The winner must respond within 5 days of being contacted and the prize must be picked up at the credit union location you selected on the entry form within 14 days of being notified that you have one. If virtual branch was selected, the prize will be shipped to you. The Credit Union disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this Sweepstakes.