Online Banking is a free way to access your accounts 24 hours a day – 7 days a week from any internet-enabled computer.
Enjoy the convenience of managing your account wherever and whenever you want.
- Obtain up-to-the minute information on all your accounts and loans
- Transfer funds within accounts
- View cleared checks
- View check images
- Make loan and mortgage payments
- View account history
- Pay your bills
- View your statements
- Pay and view your Visa bill
TO GET STARTED:
All you need is your account number and Call 24 PIN to login to online banking. If you do not have a Call24 PIN, please contact a credit union representative. For security purposes we cannot accept PIN requests via email.
PLEASE NOTE: Six months or more of inactivity with online banking will require that members complete the Required Security Update again
Mobile Banking allows access to many of Great River FCU’s Online Banking features on your mobile device. For starters you can view account balances, transfer within your account, make loan payments, and manage BillPay. Mobile Banking utilizes security features equivalent to Great River FCU’s Online Banking. This includes multi-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and session timeouts.
For added security Great River FCU recommends taking these extra steps:
- Do not save login credentials anywhere accessible on the mobile device
- Set your mobile device to lock with a password when not in use
- Utilize the alerting features of Online Banking to be alerted of unusual activity
All you need to access Mobile Banking is to be a registered user of our Online Banking product and have a mobile device with a data plan. Mobile Banking is optimized for iPhone and Android devices which will receive the most robust interface and features.
Mobile Banking FAQ
How do you access Mobile Banking from your phone?
Visit Great River FCU’s mobile website at http://mobile.greatriverfcu.org from your phone’s web browser.
What should you do if locked out of Mobile Banking?
Just as with Online Banking contact Great River FCU to unlock and/or reset your PIN if necessary.
What should you do if your phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone is lost or stolen it is recommended that you change your password to any site or service accessed from your phone in order to prevent identity theft. Great River FCU’s Mobile Banking does not store any confidential information on your phone.
What services are not available on Mobile Banking?
Estatements and Visa Online are not available through Mobile Banking.
Online & Mobile Banking Alerting Features
Great River FCU recommends utilizing the alerting features to help keep you informed of activity on your account. These are customizable and can be useful to detect any unusual activity early on. Follow these steps to setup alerts in Online Banking (the settings carry over to Mobile as well):
- Once logged into Online Banking go to the Accounts menu and click on Account Alerts. Here you will see current setup alerts.
- Click the ‘Click here to add new alerts or reminders’ button. Under the dropdown menu you will see a variety of alert types available.
- Click the ‘Select Alert Type’ dropdown and select ‘Event Alerts’.
- Here you can choose which type of events to be alerted of. The following are a few examples of good alert settings (check these):Account lockout from too many invalid logins
- PIN change attempted (Failed or Successful)
- Login from outside the country: United States
- Login from outside the state: [MN]
**Note that mobile phones often do not display the correct state**
- Internet banking transfer amount is above: [1.00]
**Depends on how often you want to be alerted. This will only alert for internet banking transfers.**
- My email address changes
- Email [email@example.com]
- Next to these options you can click the magnifying glass icon to see an example of the alerts.
- Click ‘Submit’ and click ‘Submit’ again on the following page to apply these alerts.
For Billpay alerts, go to the Billpay menu and click ‘Account Setup’ then ‘Payment Preferences’ on the bottom of the page.
Under ‘Default Email Notification’ you can choose when to be alerted of payments being made.
Lastly, if you go to the ‘Options’ menu and click ‘Statistics’ you can see a history of IP addresses and ISP’s that you logged into your account from. Please note that the transaction count does not mean financial transactions.
For your convenience, we have the following forms & applications available on our site:
*Online Loan Applications non-real estate only
*If applying for a Home Equity Loan, please read the important disclosures below before submitting the application.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES WHEN APPLYING FOR CREDIT ONLINE
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license and other identifying documents.
Apple, Samsung and Android Pay | Introducing a New Way to Pay
We are now offering a digital wallet! Check out this video for some general information about Apple, Android and Samsung Pay.
Click here to learn more about these services.
Call 24 – Phone Banking
CALL 24 / phone banking is a free service that gives members the convenience of monitoring your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week from home, work, or even on vacation. With Call 24, you have immediate access to all your account information. For security reasons, we cannot accept PIN requests via email.
With Call 24 you can:
- Make balance and deposit inquiries
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify checks that have cleared
- Make loan payments
- Check current rates
- Access loan calculators
TO GET STARTED:
All you need is your account number and Call 24 PIN.
Please contact us to receive your Call 24 PIN.
Call 24 phone numbers
Locally at (320) 656-1064
Toll-Free at 1-888-287-0898