*Official Prize Entry Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Physical entries can be placed at any Great River Federal Credit Union branch location. One entry accepted per person during campaign period.
- Consumer Loan applicants that enter Promo Code “100GIFT” provided within Great River Federal Credit Union’s loan application platform. One entry per loan application during campaign period.
- Entries can be mailed or emailed to:
Great River Federal Credit Union
1532 West St Germain Street
St Cloud, MN 56301
One entry accepted per person during campaign period.
- All entries (whether automatic or handwritten) become property of the Credit Union and will not be returned.
- Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Legal residents of the United States (except where prohibited by law) are eligible to participate and win. All participants must be at least 18 years of age, and a member in good standing in the Credit Union. Employees of Great River Federal Credit Union, its subsidiaries, and the immediate family of any such persons (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of these individuals whether related or not related, are eligible to win.
4. DECISIONS: By entering into the drawing, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to accept the decisions of the Credit Union as final. Entrants also agree to hold the Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents harmless from any liability arising from participation, or the acceptance of a prize. The Credit Union and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives, and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance of prizes awarded or participation in this drawing. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes and prize redemption. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify winners if they fail to reply or communicate acceptance of the reward within 5 business days of being contacted.
5. PUBLICITY: The winner agrees to permit the Credit Union to use his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Credit Union materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. The winner also agrees that their name and prize amount will be given to other entrants upon request.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The Credit Union may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time. The Credit Union disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this Sweepstakes.
Valid November 22 at 12:00AM – December 3 at 11:59PM