Accessing Your Accounts From Anywhere With Internet Access Matters!
Yep, We Are Constantly Improving Our Systems.
Digital Banking is a free way to access your accounts 24 hours a day – 7 days a week from any internet-enabled computer or smart phone.
Enjoy the convenience of managing your account wherever and whenever you want.
How to get started with online banking:
All you need is your account number and Call 24 PIN to sign up for online banking. If you do not have a Call24 PIN, please contact a credit union representative. For security purposes we cannot accept PIN requests via email. Click here for more information.
Check out our FAQ’s and more in our Online Banking Brochure.
- Obtain up-to-the minute information on all your accounts and loans
- Transfer funds within accounts
- View cleared checks
- View check images
- Make loan and mortgage payments
- View account history
- Pay your bills
- View your statements
- Pay and view your Visa bill
- Popmoney® – Pay and Request Money the easy way
- External Transfers- Easily move money between YOUR ACCOUNTS with us and other financial institutions.
- Money Management Budgeting Tool
How to access mobile banking:
All you need to access Mobile Banking is to be a registered user of our Online Banking product and have a mobile device with a data plan. Mobile Banking is optimized for iPhone and Android devices which will receive the most robust interface and features. Search for Great River FCU on the Google Play Store or Apple iTunes Store to download our App today! Click here for a demo.
Mobile Check Deposit
Easily deposit checks from our Mobile Banking App with Mobile Check Deposit. Download and login to our Mobile Banking App from the Google Play Store or Apple iTunes Store and tap on Check Deposit to begin depositing checks. Check out our demo page to learn more!
Now you can deposit checks from anywhere, at ANYTIME, using our Mobile Banking App!*
Please note- To properly endorse checks for Mobile Check Deposit please write: “for remote deposit to GRFCU only” Then endorse with your signature on the line above that. It’s as easy as that.
*Not available with minor accounts. Limits of $2500.00 per day with a rolling 30-day limit of $5000.00 per checking account.
Apple, Samsung and Android Pay | Introducing a New Way to Pay
We are now offering a digital wallet! Check out this video for some general information about Apple, Android and Samsung Pay.
Click here to learn more about these services.
Mobile Banking allows access to many of Great River FCU’s Online Banking features on your mobile device. For starters you can view account balances, transfer within your account, make loan payments, and manage BillPay. Mobile Banking utilizes security features equivalent to Great River FCU’s Online Banking. This includes multi-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and session timeouts.
For added security Great River FCU recommends taking these extra steps:
- Do not save login credentials anywhere accessible on the mobile device
- Set your mobile device to lock with a password when not in use
- Utilize the alerting features of Online Banking to be alerted of unusual activity
PLEASE NOTE: Six months or more of inactivity with online banking will require that members sign up again.
We are excited to announce three new online banking features!
Pay and Request Money the easy way with Popmoney® — the personal payment service now available in your [Online Banking] account.
- Use just an email address and/or cellphone number to send money.
- Avoid the hassle of carrying cash or writing checks.
- Keep information private with no need to exchange account numbers.
Pay friends back, split expenses, send last-minute gifts — and more!
Simply log in to [Online Banking] and go to:
[Move Money > Popmoney® > Pay Other People]
Easily move money between YOUR ACCOUNTS with us and other financial institutions.
- Save Time – No need to visit branches.
- Schedule automatic, recurring transfers for a simple savings plan.
- Control your money from one dashboard — fast and easy.
Simply log in to [Online Banking] and go to:
[Move Money > External Transfers > Transfer Between My Accounts]
Budgeting for a brighter Future
An aggregate view of all transactions from internal and external accounts. Users can filter the view by account or date, as well as search the dataset for any keyword or amount. Other functions include the ability to add manual transactions and to export the list to a .csv file.
- ACCOUNTS – See all your accounts, including those with other financial institutions.
- BUDGETS – Bubbles help you understand the relative health of your budgets instantly.
- SPENDING – Every transaction is automatically categorized so you can spend smarter.
- LOANS – See the maturity of your loan to set or play with your goals to pay your debt.