As of August 27, 2020
Our Member Advisors remain committed to helping you with all your banking needs, including assistance with our self-service options or applying for loan. We are here to help and can assist you, oftentimes, without having to visit a branch.
The safety of our members and employees remain our first priority. Our team has and will continue to follow CDC guidelines while doing our due diligence with sanitizing, tracing, and monitoring, as required.
We’d like to THANK YOU for your patience and understanding as we continue to provide you with the financial services that matter.
For everyone’s protection, we have:
- Plexiglas shields at teller stations, signage, and floor stickers.
- Safe Work Playbook implemented that includes sanitizing protocol, capacity and distancing guidelines, as well as health monitoring and reporting. Our team is fully trained.
- We are limiting the number of individuals inside the branches, to allow for safe distancing of our members and staff.
- Continuing with remote work for our team members, whenever possible.
Our team is here to support you and we will continue to monitor updates and adjust accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact our Call Center at 320-252-5393 or email email@example.com.
With schools and businesses closing in order to “flatten the curve”, we understand that many members may be facing financial hardship. If you have or will be faced with financial burdens because of COVID-19, please reach out to our team for help. This could be in the form of deferred or reduced payments on your Great River loans. We have many solutions and are here for you. Click here to see our payment relief options.
Stimulus Payment Status
Wondering where your Stimulus payment Is? Track it here.
We Offer The Following Banking Options:
You can bank from your phone or computer with our online and mobile banking features. Mobile banking is secure and can be used anywhere, and it has expanded features to replace your in-branch experience, including:
- Remote Check Deposit
- Obtain up-to-the minute information on all your accounts and loans
- Transfer funds within accounts
- Make loan, credit card, and mortgage payments
- View account history
- Pay your bills
- View your statements
- Pay and view your Visa bill
- Popmoney® – Pay and Request Money the easy way
- External Transfers- Easily move money between YOUR ACCOUNTS with us and other financial institutions.
- Money Management Budgeting Tool
You can also call our automated phone service anytime to:
Make balance and deposit inquiries
Transfer funds between accounts
Verify checks that have cleared
Make loan payments
Debit/Credit Card & ATM Access
Great River has more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs in many communities, even beyond our branch locations.
You can locate ATMs near you by using our mobile app or click here.
Our drive-ups will remain open at the St. Cloud, Waite Park, and Sauk Rapids branches.
For Members With a Student Choice Loan:
Student Choice has developed an option for those impacted by COVID-19 in which they may qualify for a 3 month forbearance. If this applies to you, please contact Student Choice: 800-723-2210 or visit https://greatriverfcu.studentchoice.org/ and click on “Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic? We’re here to help” for further information.