Great River Federal Credit Union’s mission is exceeding members expectations. The best way to accomplish our mission is to build relationships with our members by offering the full scope of products and services available. Our goal is to be our members’ primary financial institution. Member Relationship Plans are instrumental in accomplishing our goal by rewarding members who use the products and services we offer.
All four plans offer:
- Unlimited transactions at GRFCU owned ATMs
- Free call 24/phone banking
- Free online banking access
- Free notary public services
- Free e-statements
- VISA check card/ATM card with no annual fee (standard credit qualifications apply)
- VISA classic credit card (standard credit qualifications apply)
- Checking accounts with no minimum balance (standard credit qualifications apply)
Minor/Young Adults Account
- If age 23 or younger, you are placed in the minor plan with no minimum balance requirement1
College Students Ages 18-23 Currently enrolled in a College, University, or Vocational School.
- $2.00 Checking Account Fee waived for account with e-statements or GRFCU Student Loan
- Check Cashing & Writing
- Auto Transfers from Savings
- First 8 Non-GRFCU ATM’s uses
- First 50 Pack of Checks
- Account Activity Printout
First Advantage Account
You are placed in the first advantage plan if you have a combined savings & checking balances under $2001
Classic Advantage Account
- Check copies (within three years, limitations apply)
- Corporate Checks
Premier Advantage Account
You are placed in the premier advantage plan if you have:
- Combined savings & checking balances above $15,000 or combined balances on open loans above $15,000
- Obtaining a secondary market mortgage through GRFCU qualifies the account for premier advantage for the life of the account1
- Assisted telephone transfer/balance inquiry (not audio response or ATM)
- Automatic transfers
- Non-GRFCU ATM use (other vendor charges may apply)
- Activity printout
- Check copies (within 3 years) – limitations apply
- Corporate checks
- 1 Box of standard checks per year
- Share Certificate Bonus APY. See current rates
- $5.00 off yearly rental of safe deposit box
All other information on our Truth in Savings Disclosure applies.
* APY – annual percentage yield. APR – annual percentage rate.
1 – Each plan is determined monthly based upon the combined average monthly share and loan balances, automatically adjusting to ensure the member will receive full advantage of accounts at the credit union.