Having A Reliable & Evolving Checking Account Matters!
We offer the perfect account to meet all of your checking needs.
Our checking account offers:
No minimum balance
Free Visa debit / check card
Free phone banking
Free online banking, eStatements, and Billpay
Free Mobile App
Free Mobile Check Deposit (View Limits)
Premier members receive 1 free box of checks per year with our member relationship plans
Three easy ways to reorder checks
- Stop in
- Call 1-877-585-8777
- Order online
A few things to note before opening a Checking Account:
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Bring with you a State Identification Card, Driver’s License or Passport.
- Must have a Savings Account with Great River Federal Credit Union. It’s an easy $5 initial deposit to open a Savings Account and buys you ownership into the Credit Union. You can open this the same day!
Check out how we’ve made it easy to take your banking with you on the go!
Having a Back Up Plan Matters!
TRANSFER FROM SAVINGS
There are lots of reasons why it’s great to keep some extra money in your savings account. In particular; doing so can be a safety net in case of an overdraft on your checking account.
OVERDRAFT LINE OF CREDIT
The Overdraft Line of Credit is an open line of credit loan that offers peace of mind by covering spending above and beyond what you have in your checking account.
Courtesy Pay is a service that allows us to pay an item presented for payment against your checking account, even if it causes the account to become overdrawn.
Learn more about our Overdraft Protection Products.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT TODAY!
NEED HELP SWITCHING? USE OUR SWITCH KIT!
Text Message Locator:
- Send a text to 91989 from any mobile phone. In the body of the text, enter an address (with city, state), zip code or intersection (with city, state).
- In about 30 seconds, the service will reply with the CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM nearest that location.
- If you want more ATM locations, simply reply MORE to the message and additional surcharge-free ATM locations will be sent to your mobile device.