We are honored to announce Nick W. as the winner of our Q1 2019 Making a Difference Award
This Award is a peer chosen, quarterly award given to an employee who truly makes a difference in the lives of our members, community and coworkers. Nick has worked at Great River Federal Credit Union for a year a half. He started as a Member Advisor I and is now a Member Advisor II at the St. Cloud branch. Nick was nominated for being sensitive and patient when working with all different types of members and for his contagious smile that is bound to make anyone smile!
Congratulations to Nick and “Thank You” from all of us at the Credit Union for all you do for our members, employees and community. You are truly appreciated and we are lucky to have you!
Get to know Nick a little more:
- When not at work, we can find Nick working on and driving his motorcycle
- Nick’s favorite part of his job is that every member is unique. No two are alike.
- A hidden talent of his would be that he likes painting
- Guilty pleasure television show: Cops
- His favorite thing about going into the spring/summer season is obviously motorcycle season!
- Something interesting about Nick that most people don’t know is that growing up he wanted to become an artist
- His favorite place he has ever been was British Columbia
- Anything else interesting we should know? Nick always wished he could grow a mustache
Favorite quote: Life is short, have fun with it.