We are now offering a digital wallet! Click here to check out a video for some general information about Apple, Android and Samsung Pay.
Offering an Easy, Secure & Private Way to Pay
We now offer Apple Pay, a new category of service that will transform mobile payments with an easy, secure and private way to pay. Security and privacy is at the core of Apple Pay. When you add a credit or debit card with Apple Pay, the actual card numbers are not stored on the device nor on Apple servers. Instead, a unique Device Account Number is assigned, encrypted and securely stored in the Secure Element on your device. Each transaction is authorized with a one-time unique dynamic security code, instead of using the security code from the back of your card.
In participating stores, Apple Pay will work with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch, upon availability. Within apps, Apple Pay is compatible with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3.” For more information on Apple Pay, click here.
- Works on any Apple phone version 6 or later
- Works on any iPad version air and later
- Cards added to Apple Store account for online and mobile purchases as well…becomes default card
- Can be used at many large and small merchants
Apple Pay Resources
There’s a lot to love about Android Pay. Like how it lets you use your favorite Visa® card at over a million locations in the U.S. See a full list of Android Pay places to pay here.
Android Pay never uses your actual card number. Instead it uses a virtual account number so your card details and private info stay safe.
- Works on any android phone or tablet with NFC (near field communication) functionality
- Via android device manager, you have the ability to remotely “wipe your phone clean” if lost
- Cards are added to the Google Wallet for mobile and online purchases as well…becomes default card
- Can be used at many large and small merchants (nationally and internationally(
Android Pay Resources
Samsung Pay transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And even if your phone is compromised, Samsung Knox technology encrypts your card info within a separate, secure data vault.
Samsung Pay makes paying with your phone fast, easy and convenient. Plus, it works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap a card.
- Works on the Samsung devices listed below
- Galaxy s7, s7 edge, s7 edge+
- Galaxy Note5
- Galaxy s6, s6 edge, s6 active and gear s2
- Cards added to Samsung pay become default card for mobile and online purchases
- Can be used all over with the magnetic strip technology, see that here.
Samsung Pay Resources
For more information, feel free to give us a call at 320.252.5393 – any of our wonderful Cash Managers will be able to help you add your GRFCU card to your new digital wallet.