Save time and money by having your paychecks, social security checks, or investment income deposited directly into your checking or savings account.
The benefits of direct deposit are:
- Saves trips to the credit union
- Saves time by avoiding long lines
- Funds are deposited sooner, reducing the possibility of overdrafts
- Deposits are made while on vacation or unable to get to the credit union
- Eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen, or forged checks
- Access your deposit information 24/7 with online banking or Call 24/phone banking
To take advantage of this service, please contact your payroll department or issuer of your checks. All they need is our routing number and your account number.
If your employer doesn't offer direct deposit, contact us and we will work with them to make direct deposit a possibility for you.